In order to lure buyers in India during the festive season, some automotive manufacturers come up with some special offers and discounts. Here are the current offers going on.
Maruti : –
- Existing Maruti owners get Rs 30,000/- discount on purchase of the SX4
- Maruti Suzuki is offering a discount of Rs 11,000 with insurance on purchase of Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki is offering a discount of Rs 15,000 with insurance on purchase of Zen Estilo
- Maruti Suzuki is offering a discount of Rs 4,000 with insurance on purchase of Alto
- Maruti Suzuki has launched a special incentive for employees from the insurance, banking and retail sector with additional discounts of Rs 17,000 on the SX4, Rs 5,000 on 800, Alto, Wagon R, Zen Estilo and Rs 4,500 on the perol Swift.
Celebrating 10 years in India, Hyundai is giving the following offers : –
- Gold coin on purchase of Santro (GS/GLS), i10 (Manual), Getz (1.1L/1.3L), Accent (GLE/Executive), Verna (all variants), Sonata (all variants) and Tucson (CRDi).
- MP3 Player with Verna and Getz prime.
- Free insurance on purchase of Santro GL/GL.
- On exchange of your old Hyundai, an additional bonus of Rs 5,000.
- Exchange bonus of Rs 15,000/- on purchase of Santro GL/GLS or i10, bonus Rs 15,000/-
- Exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 on the purchase of Getz 1.1L/1.3L, Accent GLE and Verna (all variants).
- Bonus is also on exchange on non Hyundai cars.
GM Chevrolet : –
- Rs. 58,000/- discount on the Spark
- Rs. 46,000/- discount on the Tavera
- Rs. 28,000/- discount on the Optra
- Reduced interest rates upto 5% on loans.
Ford : –
- Tanishq Diamonds worth Rs 20,000 with purchase of the Fiesta.
- Special offers along with cash incentives for corporate and public sector buyers.
Ford is also offering a Navi Gear package for Rs. 27,000 (including installation) with the Endeavour SUV. This accesory package includes a GPS navigation system, car chiller cum warmer and a 5th door convex mirror and is available as an option on every Endeavour purchased at Ford dealerships across India.