After various tuners tried their hands on tuning the GTR, its Nismo’s (Nissan’s in house tuning arm, like Honda has Mugen) turn. The official Club Sports Package for the Nissan GTR R35 wont be costing much. Around Rs. 21.46 lacs (50,000 USD) to be precise, which isn’t cheap by any means.
The package consists of the following : –
- Nismo Branding
- Nismo 20 inch Rays lightweight forged aluminium rims with Potenza RE070R run flats, front: 255/40 ZRF20 and rear: 285/35 ZRF20 tyres.
- Nismo Recaro SP-X CL100 Carbon/Leather seats
- Nismo Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser
- Nismo Sports Suspension – Three mode-switchable Bilstein Damptronic suspension with spring rates of front: 18.5kg/mm and rear: 9.6kg/mm
- Nismo Titanium exhaust system
This package is also split into smaller specific packages for those not looking at upgrading to the full monty. I am sure the Amuse GTR seems more value for money.