After a while, again Royal Enfield has increased the prices of all their bikes in the country with the range of Rs. 1100/- to Rs. 3600/- but there is no reason given behind this price rise.
One of the biggest motorcycle manufacturer in India, Royal Enfield has hiked prices of all their models in the country. This increase in the price of the motorcycles will be applicable across the country from now. The hike ranges from Rs. 1100/- to Rs. 3600/-, reportedly this is the second hike in price from Royal Enfield this year.
The highest price hike has been made on the Royal Enfield Classic 500, which is Rs. 3600/-. Having said that, the latest member of the company, Himalayan got the minimum price hike in the entire range. The Indian motorcycle maker has declared no reason behind this hike of price across the entire range.
Royal Enfield is gaining massive attention in the two-wheeler market since the last few years. The bike maker is experiencing good spike in demand with the growing trend of these thumping machines and the frequent launch of new category of bikes. The Continental GT and the Himalayan have added some oomph in their global portfolio.
The bike manufacturer has a promising future as they plan to set up new technical centre in UK with a big team of R&D for future models. They are also setting up a 500-team technical centre in Chennai as well to up their game in terms of product offerings for the near future.
2016 Royal Enfield Price
– Royal Enfield Bullet 350 – Rs. 1,09,393/-
– Royal Enfield Electra 350 -Rs. 1,23,470/-
– Royal Enfield Classic 350 – Rs. 1,31,369/-
– Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 – Rs. 1,41,706/-
– Royal Enfield Bullet 500 – Rs. 1,57,048/-
– Royal Enfield Himalayan – Rs. 1,56,331/-
– Royal Enfield Classic 500 – Rs. 1,67,534/-
– Royal Enfield Classic 500 Desert Strom – Rs. 1,70,307/-
– Royal Enfield 500 Delux – Rs. 1,78,519/-
– Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 – Rs. 1,79,519/-
– Royal Enfield Continental GT – Rs. 1,98,700/-
all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi
Royal Enfield Hikes Price Across The Entire Portfolio
– This is the second time in the year when Royal Enfield has hiked prices
– The biggest price hike reported on Classic 500 of Rs. 3600/-
– The lowest price hike is done on the Himalayan